Friday, May 26, 2017
Attention incoming preschoolers for 2017. We have been given another size option for t-shirts. We can now get a size 5T. The 4 and XS were samples at the meeting. The size 5 is the size between the 4 and XS. If you'd like to change your size, please email Ms. Mikki as soon as possible. email@example.com.
Friday, February 17, 2017
ATTENTION PARENTS OF NEXT YEAR'S PRESCHOOLERS!!!
As your packets indicate, in order to keep your child's placement and NOT be put back on the waiting list, all new enrolls MUST have a preschool physical form turned in by March 23rd. HAVING SAID THAT----sometimes insurance will not cover such a visit until it has been exactly a year from the previous one. Cox Care Mobile visits our campus and will give preschool physicals for FREE! You must call ASAP to secure an appt. for the only trip it will make before the deadline. That appt. date will be March 2nd. Otherwise, you're on your own to obtain the physical by the due date. Call 221-7814 to schedule. A limited number of visits are left!
***If your child is PRESENTLY in our 3-year-old program, they do NOT have to have an updated physical.***
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
One of the many things our Early Childhood Staff feel fortunate to have is a school board and administration who value early childhood education. NOT EVERY SCHOOL CAN SAY THAT! We've had a long tradition of that support here at Clever R-V that began with past superintendent, Richard L. Henson. Thankfully, our present superintendent, Steve Carvajal, continues the tradition.
Earlier this winter Mr. Carvajal approached us with a plan to research the possibility to expand school services to include a daycare center on our campus. We realize there are other daycare opportunities in the community where many families are satisfied and content. We also know, for many families, finding daycare is a struggle as providers are not abundant in our area and often turn families away due to capacity restrictions. In other words, there are plenty of children to go around! As our community grows, our families’ needs are greater than available opportunities. Our school district is working to find a way try to meet needs so ALL children have the opportunity to have care provided in a safe, appropriate, nurturing environment.
As we research our options, we need your input. Please take a moment to answer and return the following survey at your earliest convenience. Simply click on the link below and input your answers. Thank you for your support as we work to provide options for our growing community. We'll keep you updated as this possibility develops.
Saturday, February 11, 2017
PARENTS AS TEACHERS NIGHT AT MURFIN'S!!!
Tell everyone you know---this Thursday evening from 4:00-7:00 Ms. Paula, Ms. Mikki and Ms. Jessie will be bagging groceries at Murfin's to earn 10% of all sales for our PAT program!
PLEASE come shop Thursday during those hours and help support our program! Every purchase helps! We'll use the funds we earn to buy books for our various give-a-ways and to increase our diaper bank.
We want to be busy so plan to do your weekly shopping and we'll even carry it to your car for you! :)
**I had some trouble with our Sweetheart Dance post but I'll work on that and get it out soon. PARTICIPATION WAS AMAZING!**
Thursday, January 26, 2017
WE'RE GOING TO ITTY BITTY CITY!!!
Our next playgroup which will be held on Friday, February 3rd at 10:00 will be held at Itty Bitty City in Springfield! You will need to arrive at 10:00 sharp to be included in our discount price! We will be there from 10:00-12:00 and the cost per child will be $6.00! No adult fee charged to parents! :) Children under one year are free.
There is NO PRESCHOOL that day which means our preschool friends can join us! Here's the catch----we must have at least ten paying children to get this rate. You will need to respond to this post if you plan to attend. You will also need to tell us how many PAYING children you will be bringing.
If you have questions about location, check out their Face Book page. Also, you will need to fill out their waver and have it with you upon arrival. If you are unable to do that, arrive 15 minutes early to do it there. Tag other FB PAT moms/dads when you read this! Have to work? Ask grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles or a friend to bring your child. Let's see if we can make it to ten quickly!
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
2017 is off to a great start! Several pieces of information we need to relay, so here goes:
1. STORY TIME/PLAYGROUP----Hope to see you all at Story time/Playgroup this SATURDAY from 10:00-11:00. Come ready to hear a snowy story followed by play! Park in the circle drive on Brown Street and enter through the main glass doors by the office. Remember, playgroup often gets messy so dress accordingly. :)
2. SNOW DAY POLICY---Speaking of winter....when our school is closed for a snow day (which, hopefully, won't be often), ALL HOME VISITS ARE CANCELED! We will also post on this page when we get a snow day notification. Your parent educator will contact you at a later date to reschedule.
3. SHOT RECORDS ARE NEEDED---we need your child's shot records for our files. If you haven't already given one to your parent educator this school year, you can screen shot it and text or email it. If that doesn't work for you, please have a copy available for us when your next home visit occurs. Thank you!
4. SAVE THE DATE---Our next large group event will be Tuesday evening, February 7th from 6:00-7:00 PM. It will be our Sweetheart Dance! Get out your party clothes and practice your dance moves. This is not a daddy/daughter dance but rather a parent/child dance! More info to come so stay tuned.
5. DIAPER DRIVE---- Our diaper drive continues! Thanks to you guys, we have PLENTY of wipes so we are only asking for diapers now. If you can donate, we'd appreciate! You can bring to any event or give to your parent educator on any home visit.
Thanks for reading!